Joke Thread

Boycie

A cowboy walks into town wearing a brown paper hat, brown paper shirt, brown paper trousers, and brown paper boots. The town sheriff arrests him and next day hangs him. The people of the town ask the sheriff why he hung the cowboy and the sheriff replies because he was rustling.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A young cowboy walks into town in the nude, so the sheriff stops him asks why he's got no clothes on. Well said the cowboy on the way into town I met a naked lady sitting by the side of the road, I stopped to look as I've never seen a woman in the nude before, and then asked her if she needed any help. She replied yes and that she wanted to have some fun. She then asked me to take off my hat, which I did. She then asked me to take off my boots, which I did. She then asked me to take off the rest of my clothes, which I did. She then laid down on the ground with her legs apart, raised her arms to me and with a smile she said now go to town. So sheriff here I am.

On 30/03/2016 at 11:52, Wolfie said:

A Duck walks into a bar....

"Got any Bread?"

"No"

"Got any Bread?"

"No"

"Got any Bread?"

"No"

"Got any Bread?"

"No, and if you ask me agian, I'll nail your beak to the bar!"

"Got any Nails?"

"No"

"Got any Bread?"

It's supposed to be a rabbit and lettuce!

Bloody duck and bread... jeez.

Talking of ducks, how do you turn a duck into a soul singer ? 

Stick it in the microwave until it's Bill Withers. :ph34r:

Anyway, that's not the one I came on to post.

Nobby and Stan are out down the pub and Nobby tells Stan he's going home. Stan is aghast. What do you mean you're going home ? It's Saturday night, we always have a sesh on a Saturday night.

Nah, not tonight says Nobby, she's told me if I come home pished, she's leaving me, she's had enough. 

That's terrible says Stan and orders Nobby a pint and a chaser. Nobby feels obliged  to return the gesture and before they know it, it's kicking out time and they are $hit faced, chucking up in the street.

What am I going to do ? Says Nobby, she'll go fcukin' nuclear.

Let me think says Stan.

I've got it, stick a twenty pound note in your jacket pocket and when she asks how you got in that state tell her a bloke chucked up over you and gave you the twenty for dry cleaning.

That's fcukin' brilliant Stan.

Nobby get's home and sure enough, the wife's waiting for him, absolutely fizzing

Look at the state of you, you're pished and your jackets got pewk all over it..

Ah, says Nobby, it's not me, a bloke threw up over me and gave me twenty quid for dry cleaning, look, and pulls forty quid out his pocket. 

That's forty quid you're holding up there for a start she says

Ah, says Nobby, the other 20 quid is from another bloke who shat in me trousers.

Archived