Johnny Russell outgoing rumours

Stimacked

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This all spun out from a question Clough was asked at a shareholders meeting a week ago….

"Clough intends on scouring the market in the New Year and admits that he will be starting his search in familiar surroundings. Asked if he plans on exploring the Derby option, Clough told United's annual general meeting of shareholders: "That might be a possibility.

"It's something we have spoken and talked about.

"It's always an advantage when you know the people and the individuals concerned.

"So, yes, that's something we have looked at doing because we left some very good players there."

Nothing to see here - move along.

This all spun out from a question Clough was asked at a shareholders meeting a week ago….

"Clough intends on scouring the market in the New Year and admits that he will be starting his search in familiar surroundings. [/size]Asked if he plans on exploring the Derby option, Clough told United's annual general meeting of shareholders: "That might be a possibility.[/size]

"It's something we have spoken and talked about.

"It's always an advantage when you know the people and the individuals concerned.

"So, yes, that's something we have looked at doing because we left some very good players there."

Nothing to see here - move along.

@SEANTAYLORpress: @OwenBradley Clough just said: `He (Johnny Russell) is one of many on our list but we'll ask the question come January` #dcfc #dcfcfans

@SEANTAYLORpress: @OwenBradley Clough just said: `He (Johnny Russell) is one of many on our list but we'll ask the question come January` #dcfc #dcfcfans

sausageter is news now?

If you've actually listened to that and come away with the impression that NC's going to be asking us about Russell in January then you're not as bright as I thought.

The reporter obviously knows exactly what headline he wants to write and is desperately trying to force it.

If you've actually listened to that and come away with the impression that NC's going to be asking us about Russell in January then you're not as bright as I thought.

The reporter obviously knows exactly what headline he wants to write and is desperately trying to force it.

Daveo's just not very bright.

I listened to it after my post on here to Eddie, went to find the interview and listened.

Nigel was reluctant to name names, didn't rule Russell out but didn't say yes we're going after him either, I'm bright don't worry :)

Archived