"Clough may raid Rams"

drgoodspeak

Its just a clever way for nigel to remind everyone that this high flying good team of players was his creation.

But I can see him taking legzdins or deeney, freeman (please), hoganson, buxton in due course, davies, jacobs (unfortunately), bailey (remote chance), sammon (possible), obrien (maybe), and even Barker.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its just a clever way for nigel to remind everyone that this high flying good team of players was his creation.

But I can see him taking legzdins or deeney, freeman (please), hoganson, Buxton in due course, davies, jacobs (unfortunately), bailey (remote chance), sammon (possible), obrien (maybe), and even Barker.

Blasphemy!!! Thou shalt not sell Bucko

Blasphemy!!! Thou shalt not sell Bucko

If........if........if.......we go up then.....well.......how do i put this.

Attention squad!

All those looking forward to playing in the Prem step forward.

Bucko where do you think you're going?

If........if........if.......we go up then.....well.......how do i put this.

Attention squad!

All those looking forward to playing in the Prem step forward.

Bucko where do you think you're going?

whatever happens the spirit of bucko will live on

Leave?

Bucko is odds on for Sports Personality of the Year 2014, he's going nowhere.

He's improving exponentially, like a crew cut Mansfield Buddha gaining enlightenment about how to play centre half. By the end of Jan his form will have him linked with Prem clubs, by March scouts from the CL clubs will be regular at the iPro. By May he'll have made a late run to the World Cup Squad and his last minute header to win the group will be topped only by his mazy Wanchopesque run through the entire German team to blast in from 20 yards to win the final in extra time.

By next December, Bucko will have Derby top of the Prem with 18 straight clean sheets since promotion, and be league top scorer with 32 goals.

FACT.

All hail the Bucko, peace be upon him.

Leave?

Bucko is odds on for Sports Personality of the Year 2014, he's going nowhere.

He's improving exponentially, like a crew cut Mansfield Buddha gaining enlightenment about how to play centre half. By the end of Jan his form will have him linked with Prem clubs, by March scouts from the CL clubs will be regular at the iPro. By May he'll have made a late run to the World Cup Squad and his last minute header to win the group will be topped only by his mazy Wanchopesque run through the entire German team to blast in from 20 yards to win the final in extra time.

By next December, Bucko will have Derby top of the Prem with 18 straight clean sheets since promotion, and be league top scorer with 32 goals.

FACT.

All hail the Bucko, peace be upon him.

A pint of whatever he's drinking barman please.

Doesn't he have a weekly column in the DET?

Yep, but he must be wondering when - or if - he'll be back, although he was rightly introduced on RD the other day as Derby Captain, it can't be nice for him can it. He's in a bit of a football wilderness. Maybe he'll go with Cloughie?

Btw, he's doing a show in RD on Boxing Day aft, talking about his music collection, should be worth a listen.

Yep, but he must be wondering when - or if - he'll be back, although he was rightly introduced on RD the other day as Derby Captain, it can't be nice for him can it. He's in a bit of a football wilderness. Maybe he'll go with Cloughie?

Btw, he's doing a show in RD on Boxing Day aft, talking about his music collection, should be worth a listen.

Im certain he wont play for DCFC again. His style of centre half does not suit this team at all. What level he can play at I do not know but he has a certain aura about him at DCFC and I would like to see him stay on in some capacity. Coaching/ ambassador type role.

Archived