"Clough may raid Rams"

drgoodspeak

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding the original post, I can see any of the following being eyed-up by Clough:-

Ben Davies

Jake Buxton

Mark O'Brien

Connor Sammon

John Eustace

Adam Ledgzins

Kieron Freeman

Richard Keogh

None of those will be good enough for our Premier League survival campaign, so if Nigel makes his moves early in January, Steve McClaren will have enough time to replace/upgrade, so might allow them to leave.

Can't see Jamie Ward going back to the Blades though

Sir Jake to you, 

He is going nowhere, 

Davies will go wouldnt be surprise to see jacobs/freeman/bennett on loan. 

Wouldn't send anyone who is around first team squad out; what is the point of finally getting a squad together that is looking like we could be challenging for promotion.

Apart from ward of course, who apart from scoring a lucky goals once in every three games and creating chances, shouldn't be around the team ;-)

It's when they drop a b0ll0ck in an article like this that you start to realise how much cr4p there really is written by these journalists.

If Bailey, Ledzgins and Jacobs were frozen out when Clough was here, what makes you think he'll be after them for Sheff Utd?

I can see Davies been a dead cert, but other than that, I'm not so sure. Maybe Freeman?

Don't want to nick-pick, but I think that's pretty much the only thing we've had consistently for the past 4 years.

With who? I likened Russell to Tevez before and was practically laughed at. I await the comments in the coming months saying, ''you know what he is just like Suarez and Tevez. He chases every lost cause and harasses defenders.''

With who? I likened Russell to Tevez before and was practically laughed at. I await the comments in the coming months saying, ''you know what he is just like Suarez and Tevez. He chases every lost cause and harasses defenders.''

Suarez has more bite.

Tyson, Theo, Ward, Sammon even players like Dickov. My point was the previous management loved attackers who chased down defenders. Martin very much bucked the trend.

Archived