Bye bye AVB....?

froggg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's football nowadays...maybe one day we'll revert back to a time when managers were given a fair amount of time in the job but with the ugliness of money, sponsorship and media ever-increasing, it's doubtful.

I guess from Spurs point of view, losing heavily to City is one thing but losing heavily to one of your biggest rivals (for the champions league positions) is another

He may not have had much of a say in the signings but he didn't help matters by employing some strange tactics this season.  Just yesterday he played to right footers down the left side against Liverpool.  Soldado is a fox in the box style striker but he's been consistently played as a target man.  Loaning out Bessio-Ekoto then playing Vertongen at left back...  All basic problems that could be addressed easily but it seemed to be he refused...

I think it's about time somebody looked at Levy's position.

The way he treated Martin Jol, only for his successor to be sacked 15 months later, with Spurs bottom, admittedly having won a cup, then to they way they treated Harry, regardless of your opinion of Harry, he was treated shoddily. Now AVB, an appointment which has proven to be another poor decision.

I think Levy should fall on his own sword.

Archived