Bye bye AVB....?

froggg

Suppose he'll be asking for more Kashmir in January.  ;)  

He does look Dazed and Confused. Has there been a Communication Breakdown? How Many More Times can this happen before Levy tells him to Bring It On Home or Thank You, Ramble On? It's a Heartbreaker.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, I've heard there's not a Whole Lotta Love between them. 

Indeed - I don't think they are Friends - That's The Way these things go. No Quarter will be asked for - AVB will be Over The Hills And Far Away. Maybe Beckham needs a manager - Going To California, perhaps?

Spurs were woeful and tactically all over the place against Liverpool..

But AVB shouldn't be sacked for it. Spurs have also had some decent results this year and they're not too far behind..

I reckon Spurs have collected more points against the bottom sides than the likes of Chelsea and Man City

Their downfall this season has been the big games.. Defeats to Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool and only draws against Everton, Man Utd and Chelsea.

Win their next 3 games and they'll reachthe halfway mark with 36 points.. That's borderline top 4 form

He looks about as  settled and confident as Billy Davies. Daniel Levy will be already looking at his replacement. As far as SM is concerned I don't think we should continue to speculate. On the threads yesterday there were people panicking about the WBA job. He is a Derby man with good moral standards. No way will he give up on us. He's no BD!

I like AVB but for some reason the media like hounding him. If they give him time I think it'll click. One day somebody will give him time and let him get on with it without hounding him and he'll look like a top manager.

Goes to Chelsea > charged with evolving the side and bringing through the next generation > sacked for trying to do just that

Goes to Spurs after 'Arry Houdini. Arry is let down by his players at QPR but takes no flak himself? AVB has Spurs exactly where they expect to be with an even bigger squad overhaul and he's getting pressure?

Seems fair.

After getting sack from Chelsea, contract offer from Spurs must've felt like Stairway To Heaven. Spurs started season well but looks like Dancing Days are over now. Behind are Good Times, Bad Times ahead some might say? Hope not, 'cause AVB is going to get Trampled Under Foot of Levy if so.

After another sacking he would only have two options: Ramble On or go back to Porto where fans are already signing Baby Come On Home.

Or go to AC Milan where apparently you are given time even if your bizarre decision making process and slow reactions are turning a European giant into the equivalent of WBA.

Could work wonders at a club like Milan. Bigger draw than Spurs (although soon they'll have less power than Hull at this rate). You can't really fail. They've got good players. They are desperate. A 'sleeping giant' for want of a cliche.

Archived