the cup

Tricky1884

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhhhhhh the magic of the cup.... Wanderers v Engineers, Kennington Oval 1872.... 1923 Bolton v West Ham the White Horse final... Matthews final 53... Bert Trautman,s neck....Sunderland scores the winner for Arsenal... Ricky and Ossie " in de cup for Tottingham...Keith WHO? Houchen....little Michael at Cardiff..Stevie G in the 92nd minute.....

No!!!

I very much doubt it I'm afraid.

Sorry to put a dampener on it but although everyone thinks Chelsea is a good tie I think it is the worst of the big clubs we could have drawn out.

They are struggling in the league a bit and Mourinhio will be desperate to win a big trophy in his first year back. I also believe he will put his strongest team available out.

Nice little money spinner but don't see us progressing beyond round 3.

Sorry to put a dampener on it but although everyone thinks Chelsea is a good tie I think it is the worst of the big clubs we could have drawn out.

They are struggling in the league a bit and Mourinhio will be desperate to win a big trophy in his first year back. I also believe he will put his strongest team available out.

Bad draw, but for a different reason. Getting beat handsomely will do nothing for confidence.

Dav said the same thing.

Ya a right pair o'pessemists!!

We can do it or at least have a good try - we did beat United at PP after all. How many thought we'd do that eh?

If the players are on song and the ground is a rocking then never say never in footy. Both teams form over the festive period is key. Lets just make it nasty for the Prem softies and see how we do. Shame I cant be there, saving myself for the final/play off final double!

Archived