Girls and cars

PrivateDerby

No not tits and tyres :(

Just been to see an old mate in Market Drayton (dunno if anyone knows it) stopped in town to get petrol and a smart lady in her 30s in front was really struggling with her filler cap... mate laughs, "you'll get her number if you get that off" so we watched her for a few minutes until she began to panic.

Out I step, cloak on...

"Is it stuck duckie?"

"Hahaha yeah"

Got it off...

"Unlock it then turn anti clockwise"

"Oh yeah, hahahaha, was wondering what I was gonna do!"

Fookin useless! She'd had the car 4 months.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ever seen Mallrats? This reminds me of the story Brody tells during the dating game about his uncle going down in a plane crash, whipping his todger out and furiously masturbating, and then everyone else on the plane following suit. Then the plane rights itself and the episode is never spoken of again.

Gill Hicks, whipped into excitement by the story, then shouts 'So did he cum'. And Brody says, 'Geez man, there's just some things you don't say on live television'.

(I like this film quite a lot).

It seems everyone here is dying to ask, 'Did you fill 'er up?'

No not tits and tyres :(

Just been to see an old mate in Market Drayton (dunno if anyone knows it) stopped in town to get petrol and a smart lady in her 30s in front was really struggling with her filler cap... mate laughs, "you'll get her number if you get that off" so we watched her for a few minutes until she began to panic.

Out I step, cloak on...

"Is it stuck duckie?"

"Hahaha yeah"

Got it off...

"Unlock it then turn anti clockwise"

"Oh yeah, hahahaha, was wondering what I was gonna do!"

Fookin useless! She'd had the car 4 months.

Yeah it has a food factory called Palethorpes there.......

Archived