Sam Rush Puff Piece

drgoodspeak

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does Mac look like his nut? And where is his nut going? What about her in the dugout? So, to get this straight, there was this bloke Mac, who looks like a nut, and a woman in a dugout both being interviewed..? All very perplexing. I suppose if he is going to nut her, I guess the interview took place in the dugout then..?

I honestly don't know anymore. Tis confusing this nutting business

I think we should be nice to Natalie now.

Never gonna happen, spoilt goods and a florest fan that likes small angry dwarfs, bet she is first in the queue at the cinema on friday when Davis and Reid appear on film (pity she doesn't know its Gollum and Smaug they are playing.)

When Appelby was asked about money being available, he immediately looked down to his left before answering. I'd not seen him do this up to this point. A sign of lying? Does that suggest he wasn't being entirely truthful with his answer?

Just watched this clip now am home! Are you trolling? He spends the whole interview looking down to his left.

I'm liking Steve McClaren a lot more now, still just about hovering above acceptable but it's an upward curve.

Now as some of you might know, I've not got long so I read that thread title quicker than I should have.

I thought you'd all come to your senses and the tile of the thread was Sam Rush Chuff Piece. I'd have liked that a lot.

Since when was it all about the CEO?

Look at me, look at what I've done in 9 months. look at how many times I've been on tele since I started.

One thing you haven't done sunshine is to build a football team. No matter how much you try to spin it.

Cut down on the snake hissing  mid sentence though. Progress.

When Appelby was asked about money being available, he immediately looked down to his left before answering. I'd not seen him do this up to this point. A sign of lying? Does that suggest he wasn't being entirely truthful with his answer?

Well, droverexamination, I think he was probably looking a good way to phrase an answer an important question which some fans may over-examine somewhat.

I'm liking Steve McClaren a lot more now, still just about hovering above acceptable but it's an upward curve.

Now as some of you might know, I've not got long so I read that thread title quicker than I should have.

I thought you'd all come to your senses and the tile of the thread was Sam Rush Chuff Piece. I'd have liked that a lot.

Since when was it all about the CEO?

Look at me, look at what I've done in 9 months. look at how many times I've been on tele since I started.

One thing you haven't done sunshine is to build a football team. No matter how much you try to spin it.

Cut down on the snake hissing mid sentence though. Progress.

Personally think he has done a lot within 9 months, brought in a new manager who has so far moved the club on, and given us the biggest sponsorship deal our league has ever seen, are 2 for starters.

Archived