Sam Rush Puff Piece

drgoodspeak

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't realise how amateur BBC East Mids was. Not too bad content I suppose, but the final scene and music was a bit embarrassing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25316254?

Most interesting thing was Andy Appleby indicating that money would be available in January, and that it always had been available if we had looked like we were going to challenge. Inference is that the owners  didn't have the confidence in Nigel that he would get us to that point.

Most interesting thing was Andy Appleby indicating that money would be available in January, and that it always had been available if we had looked like we were going to challenge. Inference is that the owners  didn't have the confidence in Nigel that he would get us to that point.

I think you may be onto something here.  With the money the owners have access to, surely it is more a case of confidence in the people spending it, than whether it is there in the first place.  Be interesting to see what happens in Jan - assuming Steve has some names in mind.....

Mac looks like his going to nut her in the dugout interview.

Does Mac look like his nut? And where is his nut going? What about her in the dugout? So, to get this straight, there was this bloke Mac, who looks like a nut, and a woman in a dugout both being interviewed..? All very perplexing. I suppose if he is going to nut her, I guess the interview took place in the dugout then..?

well she turned her head sharply, but I ducked and she missed.

We saw her too near the statue. I turned round, saw her and promptly shouted across at Dav Ooo look it's Billy's bird.

She probably heard.

Hehehehe

We saw her too near the statue. I turned round, saw her and promptly shouted across at Dav Ooo look it's Billy's bird.

She probably heard.

Hehehehe

I saw her, about 4 feet away, but the other side of the barrier (that held us lager drinkers in) and said out loud "look... it's that big-nosed twonk from the BBC... We ain't playing Forest are we?", her camera man looked at me a bit bravely, but she didn't acknowledge hearing it.

Admittedly I felt bad, I'm not a bully and don't single out people for their appearance as a rule...

The Ginner with the voice like a ruptured corncrake is an avowed Scunny supporter, I was told, by one who knows, that she is 'loved' by all of the managers that she deals with, shortsightedness must be an occupational problem.

Most vultures perch on branches, it is rumoured that she hangs on to them with her proboscis.

:huh:

Archived