trevor

Tricky1884

Wise ONE?

I'll have you know I'm a wise ASS, Trevor.

Personally I hope you stick around - don't let the 'Grammar Nazis' (of which I am one - watch me give the kids hell for their 'lol' and 'u' and stuff like that) deflect you from making your point.

We're all Rams fans on here. Apart from the scum buckets from the other end of Brian Clough way - but even one or two of them are occasionally bearable in small doses.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for someone who tried to speak on radio derby,ive been very busy doing something strange and new.

writing on ramstalk not reading it.

to have my own page is a honour i must thank tricky1884 i did ask for no more questions dont blame me for the following.

srg  you passing out is good.

alfa  thanks for  welcome.

eddie  always   the wise one.

gritstone   46 goodyear;

curtains  23333 games   hes older than i thought.

leicester ram  just what needed on here a scholar.

ilkley ram    remember with pride all derbys achievements.

curbs   blackpool had a weak side a make shift defence and davies at centerforward.

derby did a very accomplished job i have no intention of getting into a.

clough or McClaren debate two different times clough gone  McClaren now.

managers plus boards come n go fans are  forever.

it not be long before you get my life story and my xmas wish,

been great and educational .

a in case they shut me down    merry xmas.

tip   dont talk on radio derby

when I speak on the radio, I have notes in front of me. I hope you become a regular poster. Regardless of opinion, you are entitled to yours and clearly enjoy watching this forum, post more.

when I speak on the radio, I have notes in front of me. I hope you become a regular poster. Regardless of opinion, you are entitled to yours and clearly enjoy watching this forum, post more.

Thats what i like about this board no one really falls out. Unless you post something silly likes i do.

Thats what i like about this board no one really falls out. Unless you post something silly likes i do.

Archived