trevor

Tricky1884

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what on earth was he trying to get across? I really didn't get it! Was he saying that the results don't count because Wisdom and Dawkins dont belong here? Who was the waste of money from Leicester than Rush signed? I'm soooo confused.

Some people will always have something to complain about ;)

Some people will always have something to complain about ;)

Yeah I know, but surely he's got to know that having no stats to back up his argument and just confusing everyone by not being clear what he was actually moaning about was mental. Doesn't help that he didn't know 2 of the players he mentioned's names.

Every transfer is temporary nowadays.

So what we need to do is send Wisdom and Dawkins back and get Freeman and Bavies in there. Then next year when we will more likely to be in the Championship we can buy a couple of players from Brentford and Stevenage.

Or we can keep the good loans. Stand more chance of going up. Get rich and buy any player from any of the football league we want and probably have talented internationals desperate to play for us.

So Andre, get your stuff

I gave up on phone-ins years ago. For every considered caller with a point they're capable of expressing you get one well meaning muppet and a chimp.

Yeah I know, but surely he's got to know that having no stats to back up his argument and just confusing everyone by not being clear what he was actually moaning about was mental. Doesn't help that he didn't know 2 of the players he mentioned's names.

Haha I was referring to me and my discussion about Dawkins :lol:

my man trevor dont know what hes on about

They (he) cant see that we would never be able to get a player like wisdom at his ages and he wouldnt want to come full time. Maybe if Derby went up but even then I don't think so. For me he could play for anyone apart from the top Premiership teams. We should just enjoy our time together. If his point was should be signing Wisdom its simple Liverpoool wouldn't sell him He's good and 20.

Dawkins if he's loyal and has anything about him he should stay at Derby.

Loans are a good deal sometimes we get a better player than we could buy, maybe a chance to try before we buy and if they aren't any good we send them back.

They (he) cant see that we would never be able to get a player like wisdom at his ages and he wouldnt want to come full time. Maybe if Derby went up but even then I don't think so. For me he could play for anyone apart from the top Premiership teams. We should just enjoy our time together. If his point was should be signing Wisdom its simple Liverpoool wouldn't sell him He's good and 20.

Dawkins if he's loyal and has anything about him he should stay at Derby.

Loans are a good deal sometimes we get a better player than we could buy, maybe a chance to try before we buy and if they aren't any good we send them back.

Two words - Chris Martin.

Works a treat.

there were plenty who wanted us to scrap the deal and go for James Vaughan instead.

Yeah Martin is good. People behind me on Saturday were saying he was Rubbish at half time. But they were kids who think you need to be having shot after shot on goal  to be a good striker. Martin's more of a one chance in a game and "BANG" striker for me.

hi sorry the hype on radio derby got to me i phoned in for a debate thought i was going on after news at 6. 30pm got on with 4minutes to go and they had to get 3 more callers in my gripe i am pleased with the job that clough did and accept the bandoard pay the piper and call the tune but dont put 4 years of hard work to one side and say that a coach of 10 weeks is responsible for it im afraid the footballing world know better maclaren is very good coach  and has moved the rams forward to where we want to be people talk of this good run of results were on yes its brill who can say different but the magic did not come overnight it was there first 4 away matches won next match against bolton drew back to last season derby finished 10th and it was noted that only the small sqad and a lack of signings in jan transfer  window meant the club did not qualify for the playoffs the home form was the best in 6 years but note the foundations are place for a top 6 finish a summary of derbys season by the derby telegraph meanwhile maclaren was waiting for the forest job and we are in the top 6 no its not magic its hard work and maclaren and his team are doing their bit and to be fair maclaren accepts the first class players he has been left the magic is it has been put together on a shoestring and if the board is going to splash the cash on transfers or wages we as long suffering fans deserve the ride if it dont work out im sure we will find another scapegoat my other point is of this moment the good loans are being shouted from the rooftops and its great but the sacking after the forest defeat was followed by the central defender most fans thought we needed mr rush bought zak whitbread to show that things would move now he came from a premier wages club leicester wot wages would he be on any way we got 1 full game plus  20 minutes out of a injury prone leicester reserve who is still on our books so not all the signings have been good and it looksn like the tight purse strings have been cut we can now afford players from premier league clubs long may it continue but lets not forget where we came from no shame clough time

hi sorry the hype on radio derby got to me i phoned in for a debate thought i was going on after news at 6. 30pm got on with 4minutes to go and they had to get 3 more callers in my gripe i am pleased with the job that clough did and accept the bandoard pay the piper and call the tune but dont put 4 years of hard work to one side and say that a coach of 10 weeks is responsible for it im afraid the footballing world know better McClaren is very good coach  and has moved the rams forward to where we want to be people talk of this good run of results were on yes its brill who can say different but the magic did not come overnight it was there first 4 away matches won next match against bolton drew back to last season derby finished 10th and it was noted that only the small sqad and a lack of signings in jan transfer  window meant the club did not qualify for the playoffs the home form was the best in 6 years but note the foundations are place for a top 6 finish a summary of derbys season by the derby telegraph meanwhile McClaren was waiting for the forest job and we are in the top 6 no its not magic its hard work and McClaren and his team are doing their bit and to be fair McClaren accepts the first class players he has been left the magic is it has been put together on a shoestring and if the board is going to splash the cash on transfers or wages we as long suffering fans deserve the ride if it dont work out im sure we will find another scapegoat my other point is of this moment the good loans are being shouted from the rooftops and its great but the sacking after the forest defeat was followed by the central defender most fans thought we needed mr rush bought zak whitbread to show that things would move now he came from a premier wages club leicester wot wages would he be on any way we got 1 full game plus  20 minutes out of a injury prone leicester reserve who is still on our books so not all the signings have been good and it looksn like the tight purse strings have been cut we can now afford players from premier league clubs long may it continue but lets not forget where we came from no shame clough time

Right on ! :D

Archived