The managerial appointment of the season...

Mostyn6

Which appointment has been the best?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If pulis keeps palace up it has to be him as there squad is by far the weakest in the Prem and they didn't look like winning games.

Martinez is doing the job many thought he had in him, give him a better level of player than Wigan could attract and he has so far looked the part. I didn't think I would say this but Barry has been a great signing by them, he holds everything together.

I voted Martinez just because I think he's had slightly tougher opponents than Mac in relation to the clubs they are at.

Everton v United and Arsenal.

There's not really an equivalent fixture for us.

Not that I'm putting The Mac down. He's beautiful.

Martinez has done a great job.

There were people who doubted his ability to manage a big club, but he's taken Dour David's boring Everton and transformed them into an attractive, successful team whilst spending **** all.

The win at man u was great.

Especially after Moyes's pre-season patronising arrogance towards his successor.

Martinez has done a great job.

There were people who doubted his ability to manage a big club, but he's taken Dour David's boring Everton and transformed them into an attractive, successful team whilst spending **** all.

The win at man u was great.

Especially after Moyes's pre-season patronising arrogance towards his successor.

Do you draw parallels between Everton and Derby?

Archived