Six arrested for throwing games/D J Campbell

PrivateDerby

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's loads of coaches and the like trying to get support at grass roots level for kids to have a chance to play and then these tossers fix matches for a bung?

How nice of them to take advantage of the priveleged position they're lucky enough to be in and then abuse it. They don't deserve to play at a professional level again.

Same goes for any sport, doesn't matter who they are, kick em out.

There's loads of coaches and the like trying to get support at grass roots level for kids to have a chance to play and then these tossers fix matches for a bung?

How nice of them to take advantage of the priveleged position they're lucky enough to be in and then abuse it. They don't deserve to play at a professional level again.

Same goes for any sport, doesn't matter who they are, kick em out.

I agree, 

however if it was will hughes that got caught Im sure we would all think different..

I think that when things like this happen or when somebody PURPOSEFULLY dope's then they should be banned for life end of and pay any money received from  it paid into a charity, maybe gamcare, or the sporting chance one! 

None of all this messing about banned for life, never allowed to play football again. 

The only way to prevent it is to make the deterrent so bad that its not worth doing, 

What baffles me is that it's not like these players are short of cash. Talking about sums like £70k. That's not much more than a months wages for some of them.

How greedy do some want to be? Not to mention how stupid to risk your career over what amounts to them as "petty fraud"

What baffles me is that it's not like these players are short of cash. Talking about sums like £70k. That's not much more than a months wages for some of them.

How greedy do some want to be? Not to mention how stupid to risk your career over what amounts to them as "petty fraud"

yeah but most people live to their income. If someone offered .e a months wages tax free my head might be turned too. Its all relative

Archived