Charlton Athletic v Derby County

sage

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched the second half of the Blackpool game on Rams Player. I took particular note of Keane when he came on for Bucko. Now, I'm as big a fan of Bucko as anyone but I don't know if anyone noticed but Keane looked pretty darned good when he came on. Passing was top notch, won his headers, won his tackles and nearly scored from a corner. Looked very classy. His passing & movement particularly. Good as Bucko has been this boy, I think, is better. (takes cover for the expected stoning).

I wonder how keen Mac is to start him at Charlton?

Just watched the second half of the Blackpool game on Rams Player. I took particular note of Keane when he came on for Bucko. Now, I'm as big a fan of Bucko as anyone but I don't know if anyone noticed but Keane looked pretty darned good when he came on. Passing was top notch, won his headers, won his tackles and nearly scored from a corner. Looked very classy. His passing & movement particularly. Good as Bucko has been this boy, I think, is better. (takes cover for the expected stoning).

You don't change your CB pairing after winning 5 games in a row. Bucko will play unless he is injured.

He's an attacking CB based on that game!!

He just kept making runs when the other 3 were back. Poor Forsyth was having a great game and then this guy comes on and starts trying to steal his thunder.

The two CB's have been brilliant since Keane got here. They know he's here to play. They're dealing with that pressure extremely well aren't they?

Archived