Charlton Athletic v Derby County

sage

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw, just wondered if anyone who is going to the match will be going to one of the locals for a drink? 

I live down in Woolwich so not far from the ground but don't really know of anywhere to go for a pint near the Valley. Is it the Antigallican thats meant to be an alright place to go for a pre-match pint?

Let me know, would be good to go somewhere with a good Rams crowd!

Just been down to the ticket office this afternoon, and I don't think I've seen it so packed in ages. I've no idea whether it was mainly for Charlton tickets - I suspect not, because I did see others buying Huddersfield and Barnsley tickets like I was, and I think that Donny tickets might have gone on general sale. That plus half-season tickets for Santa to deliver seem to indicate that there are a lot of people very happy about the progress at Derby at the moment.

Last time I was there to get the Wigan tickets, I nearly tripped up over the tumbleweed. Today, it took 45 minutes to get served and they had 6 cashiers operating.

I waited 20 mins on the phone yesterday to get Huddersfield and Barnsley tickets.

Btw, just wondered if anyone who is going to the match will be going to one of the locals for a drink? 

I live down in Woolwich so not far from the ground but don't really know of anywhere to go for a pint near the Valley. Is it the Antigallican thats meant to be an alright place to go for a pre-match pint?

Let me know, would be good to go somewhere with a good Rams crowd!

I was thinking Greenwich might be a bit more interesting, then bus, cab or whatever to the ground?

Is it too late to get involved with the prediction league half way into the season?

0 - 3 Derby - Russel FGS (but if he doesn't start, I'm going for Dawkins).

I wonder who, during this run, will be the first to predict the end of the run? I, for one, predict that Derby will win every game til the end of the season  :)

I was thinking Greenwich might be a bit more interesting, then bus, cab or whatever to the ground?

Greenwich would be good too although not sure if we could get a good number to a pub there...

I know Greenwich quite well and there are a couple of good pubs which would show the early kick offs (if there are any). Bus to the ground from Greenwich would work although the train is probably quicker and stops right outside the Valley, plus there's a pub right next to the train station which shows all the footy too.

Only 1300 sold so far, very very poor considering our league position and current form.

Regarding pre match drinking, we went in the Antigallican last year. It was alright, nothing special and still your standard London beer prices but it did have the lunch time game on and it was a good atmosphere inside. I imagine a fair few Derby fans will also be drinking around London Bridge. 

Only 1300 sold so far, very very poor considering our league position and current form.

Regarding pre match drinking, we went in the Antigallican last year. It was alright, nothing special and still your standard London beer prices but it did have the lunch time game on and it was a good atmosphere inside. I imagine a fair few Derby fans will also be drinking around London Bridge.

not as poor as blackpools last weekend considering there position how many they bring like 200? :)

Archived