championship title for taking

B4ev6is

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is happening because Steve is a really good manager he knows what he is doing but i see us remaining unbeaten for rest of the season.

Do you give the owners/SamRush credit for sacking Clough and bringing McClaren in or do you still think they are useless and want them gone?

He was sacked because he was in capable of taking us to the next level.

McLaren has won 5 in a row and I believe we will get to 7 in a row at least.

Did NC ever win 3 in a row (league) in only 4-5 years?

Yes. Didn't we have our best start to a season in over 50 years?

I mean the owners and sam rush i still do not trust them. If Steve can finnish the job nigel set in place. I have a sauce that the board did things behind nigel back but i am not saying what as it could land me in hot water.

Did they do wan*er signs behind his back now and again!

I mean the owners and sam rush i still do not trust them. If Steve can finnish the job nigel set in place. I have a sauce that the board did things behind nigel back but i am not saying what as it could land me in hot water.

Understand that people think it was underhand but don't you think it would be reckless sacking your manager during the season without having a replacement lined up or at least sounded out about the position?

This was not a knee jerk reaction sacking based on poor results, this was about bringing in better staff who the owners thought could improve us...so far so good surely?

Archived