Manchester United

Day

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where will Rooney and RVP be playing next season when Man Utd aren't even in the CL?

Their defence is old, their midfield average and they look toothless upfront.. I mean Welbeck and Chicharito as a starting pair is probably about a midtable partnership..

They're a sinking ship and there are players there who will jump

I still think they'll get 4th but they have an urgent need to invest massively in the squad to keep pace. They are competing with the likes of City's, Chelsea's, Tottenham's (and Arsenal this year) spending.

On paper United don't look anywhere near as strong as they've done at previous times in the last 20 years. SAF or not they need some world class talent buying in.

All quite amusing for the neutral. Everyone likes to see a big boy knocked off their perch for a bit.

Appointing Moyes is like the equivalent of sacking him now and appointing Pardew..

Why did they do it?

He won nothing for 10 years and being the 8th biggest club in the PL people thought that finishing between 12th and 5th every year was some sort of massive achievement.. Not to mention being helped by one of the most productive academies in England..

He's never had a winning mentality, and never showed tactical awareness to beat a good team away from home..

Diego Simeone and Klopp would go there in a heartbeat.. Why are they settling for mediocre? They're supposed to be 'the biggest club in the world'

Fergie's choice as his anointed successor, and I thought he'd do well. Shows what I know I guess.

Certainly making MoTD worth a look these days, I hate Manchester Utd more than Leeds, Florist and diphtheria put together.

I live next door to a manure STH he thinks they should give Moyes the same time as Fergie got. He also keeps offering me tickets to watch manure. I have ran out of excuses now. WHEN will he get it into his head I'm not bothered about them and don't want to watch them unless they play Derby.

I live next door to a manure STH he thinks they should give Moyes the same time as Fergie got. He also keeps offering me tickets to watch manure. I have ran out of excuses now. WHEN will he get it into his head I'm not bothered about them and don't want to watch them unless they play Derby.

Offer him tickets to watch a decent football team.

Archived