World Cup Draw

Shuff264

I want the hardest group possible. A group of death. Bring it on.

I'm fed up with coughing and spluttering into the final 16, or the quarter finals, and everyone getting optimistic of us winning the tournament, until we get beaten fairly comprehensively by a decent team.

If we go out in the group stages in the group of death, no one will complain so long as they actually try. That's why I want. An England team playing above themselves in the World Cup. I'd love to take a couple of points off Spain or Germany with an ugly, spirited performance. Everyone needs a reality check. A scrappy 1-1 draw with Germany is an amazing result for our team.

Then we can say goodbye after playing our three games and leave the rest of the world to play some football.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the rehearsal England got a fairly tough draw!(Not as bad as Australia mind)

GROUP A - Brazil, Italy, France, Australia.

GROUP B - Uruguay, Nigeria, USA, Croatia.

GROUP C - Argentina, Ghana, Costa Rica, Russia.

GROUP D - Switzerland, Chile, Japan, Greece.

GROUP E - Spain, Ivory Coast, South Korea, England.

GROUP F - Colombia, Cameroon, Honduras, Holland.

GROUP G - Germany, Ecuador, Iran, Portugal.

GROUP H - Belgium, Algeria, Mexico, Bosnia.

The South American nations have really improved over the last 4 years.. Not to mention it's in thier own backyard..

I wouldn't want England to come up against Chile, Colombia or Ecuador during a midday match.. We'd lose. Not to mention the Argentina or Brazil..

Out of all the South American sides I reckon we'd do best against Uruguay.. They have a real Italian style of play but not as good.. Obviously their strikers are fantastic though.

The South American nations have really improved over the last 4 years.. Not to mention it's in thier own backyard..

I wouldn't want England to come up against Chile, Colombia or Ecuador during a midday match.. We'd lose. Not to mention the Argentina or Brazil..

Out of all the South American sides I reckon we'd do best against Uruguay.. They have a real Italian style of play but not as good.. Obviously their strikers are fantastic though.

Have you seen Suarez's goals from yesterday? 

I'm looking forward to this baby now..

Whichever European side gets drawn into pot 2 will more than likely have a group of death..

I'd love it if England were to get drawn into this group.. Imagine agroup like Argentina, England, Portugal, Mexico

That would be insane

Archived