RD Phone in 2/12/13

mozza

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only caught snippets as I was visiting me dearest granny, I hope that Simmo came across as he did on that first pub tour night.

I got the feeling some people thought I'd gone mental after I raved about his interaction, intelligence and insight, I really hope that came across on the radio so people can feel a bit mental like I do.

Simmo is a top top addition, really is. Only a few years ago he got Preston to 7th is the champ. Yes his career slowly faded away but he's found the right move into coaching with the right people at the right club. He's a genuine, genuine bloke who speaks total sense and happy to have him at the club. Simmo or Andy Garner? Easy question

Simmo is a top top addition, really is. Only a few years ago he got Preston to 7th is the champ. Yes his career slowly faded away but he's found the right move into coaching with the right people at the right club. He's a genuine, genuine bloke who speaks total sense and happy to have him at the club. Simmo or Andy Garner? Easy question

Not sure how old mclaren is but think most rams fans would be happy for Simpson to move up into the manager/head coach position if ever the situation calls for it.

rings up then says "I don't really know what to say to be honest"  :lol: 

brilliant. 

Gerrim on here.

Most of us don't know what to write.

Weird, I had it working but refreshed and it seems to have since been removed again. Hopefully it'll be back up for good again soon.

It died after 28 minutes. They have taken it down but it is back up now.

Not sure how old mclaren is but think most rams fans would be happy for Simpson to move up into the manager/head coach position if ever the situation calls for it.

McClaren is 52. Simmo is 47.

Thought mclaren was older! He had a tough paper round by the looks of it!

That and I actually saw Simpson for pretty much all of his career at derby(only just). Mclaren always felt well before my time

Simmo joined us 4 years after Steve went to Brizzle.

Archived