Thank you

Mostyn6

We're all happy the way its going, and while I'm all for group hugs and three cheers for Rush making the right choice, lets not start re-writing history. Clough wasn't the useless jeb end Mostyn paints him as and we owe him the respect to remember that.

Still. Bygones be bygones. Come on Mostyn, giz a kiss.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can never properly bash Clough from an Internet stream, you have to be in the ground to fully booo the man.

There fore, you didn't really fully condemn him

I thinking if you weren't at Peterborough away, you can't really slag him off. 

I think a big problem with Clough was his back room staff were poor, they were with him at Burton, but Derby are a much bigger entity then Burton. In comparison, McClaren has an assistant who has done relatively well at other clubs and also another coach who has spent time at Man City and Man United and trained Joe Hart and De Gea. If you were a player you couldn't help but have more respect for McClaren and his team than Cloughs. Still wish we had Metgod mind.

so, What's your opinion? Are you not happy that Rush took the decision? Thanks for the compliments. It's nice to know people admire what I write.

Never really a fan of Clough and glad Rush took the decision to move on.

I do however recognise my opinion was shared by a few thousand others

and don't see that you, me or all the other Clough out fans

hold any greater insight into the beautiful game than pro Clough fans.

Hopefully we will make the play offs, get promoted and all live 'Happily Ever After'.

We can then all look forward to reading how you, err I mean the club achieved this.

Perhaps then you will get your own statue commissioned outside the club or at worst

get a 30ft poster next to Igor put up.

Hopefully we will make the play offs, get promoted and all live 'Happily Ever After'.

We can then all look forward to reading how you, err I mean the club achieved this.

Perhaps then you will get your own statue commissioned outside the club or at worst

To be fair all dictators tend to do it.

I don't recall you ever being honest enough to give your honest opinion when I was being ripped to shreds 8 months ago!

blocked on work pc, so I have to assume it's something complimentary, and maybe even witty.

Photobucket piccy - Scouser with wig and tash saying "Calm down Mostyn, calm down".

Photobucket piccy - Scouser with wig and tash saying "Calm down Mostyn, calm down".

Oh Boooooooooooooooo! I want to go home now, just to see it!

Shame I've got to spend the next five hours working out how to get tyres here in 5 weeks when there's a 12 week lead time!

Oh Boooooooooooooooo! I want to go home now, just to see it!

Shame I've got to spend the next five hours working out how to get tyres here in 5 weeks when there's a 12 week lead time!

Kwikfit

Archived