Middlesbrough

Boroinbishop

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Derby could turn it on to the extent they did in the first half against Wigan, and sustain it for 90 minutes, then I'm afraid that you would need a calculator. Derby as a pure footballing team are absolutely streets ahead of anything else this division has got to offer going forward - and as far as 'scoring for fun' is concerned, Middlesbrough are, indeed, the second-highest scorers in the league with a creditable 27. Just 6 behind the highest scorers in the league - Derby.

This could be an absolute classic.

0-0

0-0

You must be really desperate for points in the prediction league.

I bet you predict the weather to be 'occasional strawberry flavoured meteorites' too.

Got to be worth 3 points.

If you get one in the first 2 minutes i cans see you guys running away with it, but if we manage to keep solid i reckon it'll be a tight affair despite you completely dominating.

What we really need is Adomah to have a good game, when he's on form there's he can be the best winger in the league by far, his problem is consistancy

If you get one in the first 20 minutes i cans see you guys running away with it, but if we manage to keep solid i reckon it'll be a tight affair despite you completely dominating.

What we really need is Adomah to have a good game, when he's on form there's he can be the best winger in the league by far, his problem is consistancy

Fixed

If we keep a clean sheet i will be amazed, that said, if we dont score i will be amazed too, so i will be putting my money on us winning 3-2  ;)

25-1 on Sky Bet

1. who are you most worried about from the Boro team: Adomah seems tricky, but Jutkiewicz always troubles us. Crayola is very good on FIFA, so I'm going with him  :ph34r: 
2. who should we be worried about: The entire team is on form really. Dawkins and Bryson are two who really do look dangerous every time they get the ball, but Chris Martin is a nightmare if you've got aggressive defenders or anyone who dives in; he'll go down each time.
3. the strongest area of your squad: Midfieldy-attack. We play in such a way that we have two attacking CAM's (Hughes and Bryson) playing just behind the front 3 (Russell, Martin and Dawkins) and it's an attack full of confidence right now too.
4. How can we expect to see you line up

Grant

Wisdom Keane Keogh Forsyth

Eustace/Cisse

Bryson Hendrick

Russell Martin Dawkins

I do believe that Hughes is suspended (?).
5.  score predictions: 3-1 Rams

Thank you, but my dad once said, never back women or ride horses, i think........

It was the "I will put my money on…." bit that had me for a moment.

You must be really desperate for points in the prediction league.

I bet you predict the weather to be 'occasional strawberry flavoured meteorites' too.

Got to be worth 3 points.

Its only a 0-0 because you gave it the big build up and put the mockers on it.

Its only a 0-0 because you gave it the big build up and put the mockers on it.

(Quickly puts a fiver on 0-0 with SkyBet.)

There you go - un-mockered it.

Now about those strawberry-flavoured meteorites….

Hi guys, hope you don't mind me coming over from www.oneboro.co.uk apologies if i've put this in the wrong section of the forum.

As part of my match day thread on oneboro i like to gauge the opinions of the opposing fans, you're more than welcome on oneboro to come and comment on the thread  before, during and after the game, i'll provide a link to the thread once it is up and running.

The things i'd like to know are as follows:

1. who are you most worried about from the Boro team

2. who should we be worried about

3. the strongest area of your squad, Defence, midfield etc.

4. How can we expect to see you line up

5.  score predictions

If there's anything you need to know about the boro i'm happy to answer any questions you have.

1. Sorry but without looking it up I can't think of who actually plays for Boro! Does that striker still play for you, Juzlikovelic or whatever his name was?

2. Dawkins, Martin, Russell.

3. Attack

4. 4-3-3

5. 2-0 to Derby

Who are your danger men?

Archived