Adam Smith returns to Tottenham Hotspur

Ram@Lincoln

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time to move on from him. Still no real need for right back cover, left back cover is needed more, but Forsyth isn't as bad as people make out on here. There has been a marked improvement from him under SMc.

I was speaking broadly tongue in cheek, but I would stand by the essence of the point. Bray would walk into any team in the division that wanted an attacking, ball-playing full back. I'd love to see him back to be honest.

If NC had brought Wisdom in instead of Smith, he might still be here now.

If my Aunty had bo11ocks she'd be my Uncle........

But seriously, when NC was in charge we looked at certain players, and we heard more than once how 'we didnt get our targets' ... 

When The Mac came here, i said he would attract a better quality player because of his Credentials, in my opinion neither Wisdom nor Keane would be here if NC was still in charge, i know that NC was linked with Keane but bearing  in mind who else wanted him i think The Mac made a difference to where he chose.....  and in the thread you started recently( the long awaited etc) you should have added :-

e/  The Board and Rush think McClaren will attract a better pedigree of player,which in turn will increase both points won and gates, which will in turn increase revenue and the quality of player we can afford, which will increase the quality of play, which will increase the......... add infinitum......

Archived