It's the long awaited did he or didn't he budget thread

sage

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the Florest forum, Wisdom wouldn't be good enough for them, they've got much better players.

Are they counting Wes Brown and John O'Shea?

Hats off, that's class. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I don 't think there's been much of an increase in budget. These are only loans, no serious spending has been committed. January will be the key indicator as to whether McClaren's been backed more than Clough was. Clough had us within reach of the play offs in a couple of January's and didn't 't get any investment. Let's see this time.

I would rather have permanent players than short term loans. I don't mind the season long loan for Wisdom as we probably couldn't sign him permanently. But we need permanent signings to have a promotion winning squad in my opinion.

Like Blackpool did?

Permanent or loans its the quality of the players that dictates if we go up or not. Then it's the quality of signings that dictate if we stay up or not

I would rather have permanent players than short term loans. I don't mind the season long loan for Wisdom as we probably couldn't sign him permanently. But we need permanent signings to have a promotion winning squad in my opinion.

The side that gets you up will not be the side that keeps you up.

Archived