Best 3 players

Alph

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, hypothetical I know, but do you think that if Barca and Real played in the Premier league these two players would still average a goal a game ?

Messi has scored more goals than games against Man Utd and Arsenal.. So why would he struggle against Fulham and Norwich?

Ronaldo is better at heading and 40 yard pop shots..

But Messi can score and create goals from anywhere on the pitch.. He scored against Real Madrid in their own back yard picking up the ball from just inside the Real half.. Ronaldo can't do that... Ronaldo can't hurt you 50 yards from goal with defenders infront of him but Messi can.. That is one of many reasons why he's better.

Why is it easier to score more for Real or Barca? Actually, in 2011/12 when Real Madrid won the league and scored the most goals Messi still outscored him..

Ronaldo arrived at Real Madrid in his prime.. And has scored 162 La Liga goals in 148 appearances.. Messi during the same period has scored 169 La Liga goals in 148 appearnces.. So there Messi has scored more La Liga goals.. Now, Messi has finished the top goalscorer in the CL for 4 years running, so more goals..

Messi outscores Ronaldo, but one thing that is massively overlooked is how Messi constantly racks up far more assists than Ronaldo.. He contributes more to the team hence he wins more trophies..

Statistically Messi is better in everyway...

Depends on for whom I would buy them. For us I would get Luke Shaw, Romelu Lukaku and Gareth Bale. For some other team it might be Neuer, Van Persie and Yaya Toure.

Think of it like when you pick the teams at school. You get the first 3 picks but then by the time it comes back around the next 3 you can pick are probably going to some of their dinner showing on their noses.

Talking of Mark Lawrenson.. Does anyone follow his predictions?

He's actually quite good at them.. He never predicts a team to score 3 goals and he never predicts more that 3 goal in a game, so the score lines are always 0-0, 1-0, 1-1, 2-1 or 3-0..

Apparently he's beaten the bookies for the last few years straight..

But one thing I have noticed is that he never predicts Man Utd to lose.. Since I've been following it for the past few years he's never predicted them to lose.. I thought he was a Liverpool fan? He gives massive bias to Utd for some reason.

Talking of Mark Lawrenson.. Does anyone follow his predictions?

He's actually quite good at them.. He never predicts a team to score 3 goals and he never predicts more that 3 goal in a game, so the score lines are always 0-0, 1-0, 1-1, 2-1 or 3-0..

Apparently he's beaten the bookies for the last few years straight..

But one thing I have noticed is that he never predicts Man Utd to lose.. Since I've been following it for the past few years he's never predicted them to lose.. I thought he was a Liverpool fan? He gives massive bias to Utd for some reason.

Perhaps cos they're a pretty decent side over the last few years.

Archived