2013-14 Ashes Series

Oh Bobby Bobby

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aussies have a fast bowler now in Johnson who is bowling out of his skin but England didn't prepare properly for this series .

I'm not happy with Gooch as batting coach.

Our batting is awful at the moment I have no confidence in any of them to construct big innings anymore against the likes of Johnson at over 90mph .

Our batting is not good enough.

Having said that Root , Carberry and Bell can take some sort of credit for at least one innings .

I know its all very well us talking after the event, but we have pacier bowlers, which everyone knows is an advantage in Aussie, and personally I would also have taken Onions, last season he was brilliant for Durham, what do people have to do.

Don't know what we could do about the batting, no one stands out in county cricket .

Flower is a fooking liar, "There will be changes for the WACA", so he drops the second spinner (obvious anyway), and brings in another medium pace all rounder.

How the ball is rearing up Johnson may get us out for less than 200, hope I am wrong.

we have owned the ozzies for a while, and the team has played more than any other nation.  Time for a reaity check

The reality is that we're showing no fight.Our current position in this match shouldn't be a disaster,but it feels that way because of recent history.At some stage there needs to be a fightback,and tmw seems to be the last chance.Come on England,show some guts-that should be the minimum requirement against this lot.We've managed to make them look like world beaters,and they're nowhere near that.

Archived