2013-14 Ashes Series

Oh Bobby Bobby

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trott has left the tour and returned home due to stress, OK fine if he is not

right then pack in.

What gets in my craw is the fact that the MANAGER says he has been struggling with it for some time,

so why the flook then Flower have you picked him ????.

If the management have been getting him to play when his head has not been right then the cupid stunts may have made it worse not better.

Anyone that loves cricket could see there was a problem he was world class, then he wasn't, in a few games, hope he gets right.

If Prior was in form, I'd be very tempted to bring Monty in and go with the two spinners and play Prior at 6 and Bresnan at 7.

Stokes is a tempting pick but if he has a bad game, it could scar him for a while.

Ballance is a risk too but if he can get in, is capable of big scores.

Prior is a real worry needs some runs . 

Why all the clamouring to play Root here, play Root there, he has only played ONE innings, and that NOT under too much pressure.

It's very hard to get out of a test side once your in.

Swann is bowling like a pillock at the moment, bowling containment, instead of attacking.

Prior would not get in if he was out, if you know what I mean.

Anderson needs to step up.

Most of the batsmen are out of form, and to be fair have been for some time, not just the last test.

I am staunch England, but I fear we are going down in this series unless the whole team gets playing as they can again.

Why all the clamouring to play Root here, play Root there, he has only played ONE innings, and that NOT under too much pressure.

It's very hard to get out of a test side once your in.

Swann is bowling like a pillock at the moment, bowling containment, instead of attacking.

Prior would not get in if he was out, if you know what I mean.

Anderson needs to step up.

Most of the batsmen are out of form, and to be fair have been for some time, not just the last test.

I am staunch England, but I fear we are going down in this series unless the whole team gets playing as they can again.

It only takes ONE inspired innings at the bat, and the whole attitude changes.

Think you're right mate - don't care who plays, just want to see a bit of spirit from them. Would consider allowing Schteve to coach them in his spare time.

Just lost toss. Australia to bat first.

Monty and Stokes play.

Super Mac 4 in a row up to 4th great stuff.

Archived