Crotch v Groves

PrivateDerby

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over the past year or so I've seen so many boxing matches decided by politics.. By the 3 judges or referees being paid to give decisions..

Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez

Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley

Sergio Martinez vs Martin Murray

Ricky Burns vs Raymundo Beltran

JMM vs Timothy Bradley

Froch vs Groves

Boxing is corrupt but people keep paying for the PPV's and so the circus will always continue..

Terrible. I predicted Froch in 8 or 9, but that was a travesty.

Groves had earnt the right to be carried out on his shield and was stopped way too early. A good 6 points ahead when stopped for me, although how the hell two judges had him only one in front is beyond any explanation bar corruption. Take the knock down out of it and that means they scored the remainder of the fight level. Which is blatantly ******** as Groves had Froch rocked in at least 6 of the 8 prior round and had never looked in bother.

The crowd watched it and their reaction is more reliable verdict than any other.

It is a corruption..

I'm pretty sure that Mayweather and Canelo had a clause saying that if one of the judges scored a draw then it would active the possibility of a future rematch..

Mayweather cruised the fight and won 9 rounds to 3 minimum.. Yet one of the judges just happened to score it a draw.. Funny that as it was so obvious that it wasn't..

They tried to get the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight going for years.. Pacquiao suffered 2 losses to JMM prior to being knocked out but they had to give him the decision.. No-one would buy into a beaten Pacquiao..

When they realised that wasn't going to happen they needed a new angle.. So up stepped Timothy Bradley.. He lost to Pacquiao at least 8 rounds to 4 possibly 9 to 3.. They gave the decision to Timothy Bradley.. Now he's a new undefeated champion having beaten Pacquaio.. Whose next? OK get him another scalp.. He fought JMM, of which again JMM won the fight.. Again, they gave the decision to Timothy Bradley..

You know what's coming next don't you? Floyd Mayweather will fight Timothy Bradley this supposed new kid on the block having beaten JMM and Pacquaio in another moneyspinning PPV.. Watch out for this fight over the next year.

Groves vs Ward doesn't sell.. A moneyspinning Froch vs Ward II does though..

One of the best middlsweights/supermiddleweights on the planet is Gennady Golovkin.. He'd cause all sorts of problems but he doesn't have a name.. He doesn't sell PPV or tickets.. He's no use to the organization if no-one knows who he is.

Pacman is the winner tonight.. Taking in $18mill and a ridiculously easy win over Brandon Rios

I wouldn't say that the Pacman is 'back' but he was so superior itmakes you think that BR migh just be an average boxer whose just pocketed a nice sum himself...

I think Pacman actually won every minute let alone every round.. BR didn't lay a glove on him all night. Is he an actual boxer? Or was this one big publicity stunt?

Archived