The DT's Ultimate Rams Quiz.

ladyram

I do indeed. Educated guess on a couple to be honest.. But not that hard I didnt think. They should have got Tony Moore to do the questions then we would all be scoring like 17%.!!!

I've told you a million times "do not exaggerate"!!! ;)

I've put my quiz books etc back on the shelf to gather dust mate, the demise of the original SheepShagArmy site didn't help and there is no interest on the new one so its a stress-free life of leisure for me.

PS: I reckon Nursie is watering my Cognac and taking the cream out of my Birds Cream Puffs, must get padlocks for the fridge and drinks cupboard.

;)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've told you a million times "do not exaggerate"!!! ;)

I've put my quiz books etc back on the shelf to gather dust mate, the demise of the original SheepShagArmy site didn't help and there is no interest on the new one so its a stress-free life of leisure for me.

PS: I reckon Nursie is watering my Cognac and taking the cream out of my Birds Cream Puffs, must get padlocks for the fridge and drinks cupboard.

;)

Is the new SSA site up and running kc? I miss being able to ******* swear like a ****y ******** **** about ******* forest, ******* refs, and all manner of other **** nosed, **** for **** ****stains.

Is the new SSA site up and running kc? I miss being able to ******* swear like a ****y ******** **** about ******* forest, ******* refs, and all manner of other **** nosed, **** for **** ****stains.

Its the old Sheepshaggers site that was the back-up, at the moment I plough a lonely furrow on it with occasional visits from passing nomads, here is the link............

http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?sid=f3ddfe26ebcf9f65d7741150f6ee7dcf&mforum=dcfcforum

Things ain't what they used to be!!

That was a decent site Tony. Always had a laugh or two reading and posting there after DET site went.

What happened with Chetty and Stoney etc then? Did it go tits up after Mr Gadsby had a word?

Chetty reappeared about a week ago after being banned by COYR, I think Stoney is on Twitter and Farcebook, not seen him for a while, many of the others have moved to other sites.   Very few post on Sheepshagarmy now, there are occasional visits from OssieRam, Mad Amster, 442 and Cavendish Ram.

Archived