Liverpool to approach Derby to sign Hughes in January - Mirror

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mate, it's the truth. Been told by three different players.

If he wasn't good enough, then why buy him. Personally I believe he was not given a chance to prove himself, and in the one game I saw him start, he had a good game and maybe scored.

Maybe scored? Was Atwell reffing?

• 1 month later...

Why do most think sell Hughes I think it would be much better for us to keep him he is in contract till 2016 that another three years we might just get to the prem by then and he would be our star player no need to sell we have a v good young side that will be in play off this season with Hughes skill

Yep, keep him, play him and get promotion. Don't think he would want to join another club to not play for a few years. He should get his first attempt at PL football with us. Hopefully next season. Let's get that 6th spot. Over two legs we would just attack, attack, attack and defeat anyone. Then off to Wembley where our attacking play would flourish on such a big pitch. Bryson on a pitch like Wembley would be world class. 

• 7 months later...

DERBY County midfielder Will Hughes has signed a new four-year deal.

The 19-year-old's contract had another two years to run. Now he has signed until 2018.

He is the latest Rams player to commit his future to the club following Jeff Hendrick, Craig Forsyth and Jake Buxton.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-s-Hughes-signs-new-deal/story-21311815-detail/story.html

Here's a link for anyone who wants a read.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived