Thunderbirds are go............or are they?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like how the club are jumping on the Thunderbirds theme to shift more of the truly shocking Kappa shirts, whoever picked the design still needs sacking or at least given another role within the club like making the tea.

I like Vicars and Rush but not on this, the kit is ridiculous and you know it so just stop. Worries me they might think a fancy dress 3rd kit is a good idea (££££) and we end up with a Mr Blobby pink with yellow spots kit next year.

I think they've jumped on the idea bandwagon because sales of the shirt have been p*ss poor. It's a joke of a shirt really.

If they wanted blue and yellow, why didn't they just look at Newcastle's away strip. That looks great :)

My 5 year old wanted this kit, we went down and amazingly they have ran out of shorts for his age, there was also an offer saying free thunderbirds shirt printing, I thought this meant free printing on the thunderbirds shirt which I thought was decent, only to be told it's only free if you have Tracy, Scott, and actual thunderbirds names put on them which I found bizarre. Who would actually put a thunderbirds name on the back and actually wear it? Anyone on here?

My 5 year old wanted this kit, we went down and amazingly they have ran out of shorts for his age, there was also an offer saying free thunderbirds shirt printing, I thought this meant free printing on the thunderbirds shirt which I thought was decent, only to be told it's only free if you have Tracy, Scott, and actual thunderbirds names put on them which I found bizarre. Who would actually put a thunderbirds name on the back and actually wear it? Anyone on here?

Someone named Tracey, Scott or Parker?

Archived