are mighty derby title contenders

B4ev6is

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone else have any stupid questions while we are at it??!?!?

The title will go to one of the top 3.

They have enough of a cushion that one of them will win it.

Maybe one will drop off and get caught by the play off contenders but not all 3.

Burnley or QPR for the title I think.

Maybe one will drop off and get caught by the play off contenders but not all 3.

Who would of thought at the start of the season that Burnley would be title contenders ?

They have finished mid table the past 2 seasons.

Anyone seen Nigel?

I am with you. Whatever about the rest of them on here! When we play well, we are the best team in the division. People say get the defence sorted...... We've done that now! COYR

Whats wrong with you lot we stand a chance for auto forest only 26 and were on 22 and a win were only a point behind them. And were top scores of the chamship so do not tell me title not up for graps.

I am with you. Whatever about the rest of them on here! When we play well, we are the best team in the division. People say get the defence sorted...... We've done that now! COYR

Unfortunatly we play well against the lower clubs and not the top six. Do you think that may be because five of the top six haven't let us play.

Play Offs will done nicely this year, if we can improve in the summer and qpr, Leicester and someone else go up to be replaced by palace, stoke and Cardiff for example I'd say the league would be less tough next season. No reason we can't replicate burnleys start to this season?

How is it sorted? We lost last weekend. You cannot say something is sorted based on one result against a poor team.

I have been optimistic recently, but you lot are talking me out of it :-)

not at all, you're not being optimistic, you're being deluded. Optimistic is saying we ARE getting better, you're effectively saying we are already the best.

I am optimistic, I can see improvements coming in all areas, but at this stage, we are still work in progress.

All the teams have losing streaks and can not winning but derby easier run in now with this month games i can not see us losing any bourmonth might be trucky one but i am sure we can win.

Bournemouth might be a trucky one - or you could take the train, or drive a car, or fly there. Sorry, couldn't resist - no offence intended.

Archived