Useless Items an Alien wouldn't want?

Bris Vegas

As the title says..

Imagine we have sort sort of alien invasion on earth..

What items/objects have mankind invented that Aliens would think 'Why the hell would we need this' or 'How would this help us in anyway'

Get your thinking caps on as it's not as easy as it seems.. What items have absolutely zero use whatsoever?

I'll start...

A tie.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our spaceships.

"So you've put some of your men onto the moon and launched some satellites into orbit, yeah? Well done, do you know how far we've come to get here? The flight was horrendous let me tell you, you totally need to install some relay stations. And your planetary defence squadron, where was it? We could have done anything to you, just be glad we're the friendly aliens because you certainly don't want that other lot coming over here"

:blush:

First of all I will vote this as a " A Thread Of The Year".

My object is a football. It causes a lot of injuries, millions of people will get unhappy every Saturday for it and it is an incredible waste of time as people keep playing it, watching it, talking about it and writing about it,

As the title says..

Imagine we have sort sort of alien invasion on earth..

What items/objects have mankind invented that Aliens would think 'Why the hell would we need this' or 'How would this help us in anyway'

Get your thinking caps on as it's not as easy as it seems.. What items have absolutely zero use whatsoever?

I'll start...

A tie.

I asked me Brummie mate if he wanted a Kipper Tie.

"Yes please", he replied, "milk and two sugars".....................

Spork

Also fun-size mars bars. They would only be 'fun size' if they were ten times as big as regular mars bars, not ten times as small.

Archived