Police warn Derby fans over flares.

ladyram

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You obviously weren't at the QPR game then!

Some fella in a sombrero he had the lot... rattle, horn, and one of those things that goes 'honka honka', you know what I mean......  :ph34r:

Bloody hell. How did he get a goose into the ground?

I always thought smoke bombs were made of different chemicals to avoid toxic poisoning, it's more visual like fog. Does this lady struggle in the fog?

Hehehe. Doubt it, all fog is, is water crystals in the air.

When you think about it, these will just be added to the list of what's not allowed in stadiums, like darts, knives, umberellas with pointy ends, fireworks... cos they're obviously classed as weapons.

Wouldn't a flare fit that catergory?

What is she like at wedding reception when the DJ kicks a load of smoke out of the martin smoke machine? Does she avoid weddings?

Are smoke machines mandatory at wedding receptions? They're crap. I don't think I'll want one at mine. 

So she can come to my wedding reception no problem.

Are smoke machines mandatory at wedding receptions? They're crap. I don't think I'll want one at mine. 

clearly you've NEVER been to a classy wedding with karaoke/disco!

I'll tell you something else anorl, you won't get a say in what happens at your wedding reception! lol

clearly you've NEVER been to a classy wedding with karaoke/disco!

I'll tell you something else anorl, you won't get a say in what happens at your wedding reception! lol

Thanks for telling me about it Mostyn. I await my first "classy" wedding reception with great anticipation.

I can assure you, however, that if you want to become Mrs Duracell, you'll have to drop the smoke machine.

Thanks for telling me about it Mostyn. I await my first "classy" wedding reception with great anticipation.

I can assure you, however, that if you want to become Mrs Duracell, you'll have to drop the smoke machine.

Is this the first ever forum proposal?

What's your answer Mostyn?

You've never seen Mostyn, I assume? Better stick with the smoke... :p

Are smoke machines mandatory at wedding receptions? They're crap. I don't think I'll want one at mine.

At the waterfall they were a definite no, used to set the fire alarm off.

Forgive me but getting burnt by a flare what reaches god knows what temp, or being choked out by a smoke bomb isn't going to make the atmosphere better, regardless of wether kids are there or not.

So what about adults with breathing difficulties? Should they be banished to another stand cos they're labelled as boring?

And they could also cause a panic. Not really a nice thought.

But no, I'm not boring, just sensible. Personally I think they're dangerous and won't improve anything, only the risk of getting hurt.

Fairplay LR.

Although, sensible is pretty boring to me I'm afraid. I've been to Roma v Lazio - It wasn't safe, it was about as dangerous as it gets but it was the best match I've ever been to, I loved it. I wouldn't have gone if I was concerned about my safety. Pity we can't cater for both worlds, I'd have no issue signing a disclaimer that, based on my choice of stand, there may be a small chance I may die or be seriously injured in the proceedings.

Archived