Transfer List?

samjonesdcfc

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After Bailey and Ledgzins have been removed from the transfer list this week, does anybody actually know who is currently/was on the list under clough?

Good qustion; there were about 7 on the list I think, Fielding ,Lezgins, Tyson, Robinson, Bailey , Oconnor and that guy from Mansfield.

So not much left. Cant see Bavies lasting much longer not even in the squad. Or maybe Gokaj or Hoganson.

Steve McClaren wants to have a look everybody and james bailey deserves a chance.

Thats what Imean ofthe 7 on the list, 3 have gone and 2 have come off the list including Bailey. More players will leave in Jan tho I think.

Doyle was an odd one, wasn't he?

He'll be off soon, I have no doubt about it. I like him as a person, for his benefit as much as anything, we should probably release him and send him back home where he can actually play a bit of soccer.

Bavies is injured but I don't see why we'll keep him. I imagine we'll try to sell him and sign Dawkins permanently. From what I've seen, I would already prefer to have Dawkins in the squad, as he can beat a man. He keeps creating chances for himself and others as well. He's going to be a frustrating player, but an effective one. I really like what I see.

As for Bailey? I think we'll see him play in the first team, and I really believe he'll get given a fair crack of the whip. There's so much potential there, but many question marks too. I suppose the question is whether after seeing him play, will the management team see enough to think they can coach him into something else other than a one-trick pony? He's a good passer, but that's it.

Bailey has been available in reality for a very long time, and no other club has been brave enough to make the move. That's quite telling for me.

Defence will be macs priority. We look better with Eustace protecting the back four, winning the ball and distributing...

There is no chance at his age that Eustace will play the whole season. And even if mac gets funds, they won't be unlimited. A eustace replacement with age on his side, who is already on staff, must be like an early Xmas pressie. I think mac will see that.

Defence will be macs priority. We look better with Eustace protecting the back four, winning the ball and distributing...

There is no chance at his age that Eustace will play the whole season. And even if mac gets funds, they won't be unlimited. A eustace replacement with age on his side, who is already on staff, must be like an early Xmas pressie. I think mac will see that.

You suggesting Bailey ? I also think Legzdins is worth a go in goal tbh.

Yes mate. I would give legz a go too. Don't rate grant at all.

Grant is a strange one, apart from Fores**t away has he been exceptional ? Yet when I've seen him play for Burnley and Sheff Wed's I was wishing we had him. Grant has potential, still a great age for a keeper, but I disagreed with Nigel transfer listing Legzdins, as when I've seen him he hasn't done much wrong tbh.

Archived