watches....to dream on for

froggg

I might invest in this beauty.... :D

Would be a sound investment. Especially if you get one preowned in excellent shape. The value won't drop on those and even if you get a new one it drops only for a moment and starts to climb up again.

I bought a Zenith last year and on Tuesday as I visited the store I bought it from I found out that the price has gone up 450 euros already.

What would be the best investment , gold or quality watches ?

Gold. At least in short period of time. Might be different if you leave some special watch for your grand kid. Anyway I prefer to look at beautiful watches more than a tiny bar of gold. And they do tell the time too.

Cisse do you know about the serial numbers? Mine says its one (not the first) out of 2500 on the back? Have most watches got this and are ones that have more of a collectors/investment? 

Cisse do you know about the serial numbers? Mine says its one (not the first) out of 2500 on the back? Have most watches got this and are ones that have more of a collectors/investment? 

Your watch is a limited edition piece. 2500 pieces is a quite big limited edition although there are much bigger limited editions too. It is definately in your favour that it is a limited edition. Tag Heuer has also a quite large fan base.

Your watch is a limited edition piece. 2500 pieces is a quite big limited edition although there are much bigger limited editions too. It is definately in your favour that it is a limited edition. Tag Heuer has also a quite large fan base.

is it Limited Edition tho ?

:rolleyes: