watches....to dream on for

froggg

Please explain how that is worth £4000, see loads like that in the Argos book for £20 

Would never buy it....barring a lottery win......but lets face it what luxury goods are really worth the extra dosh...... BMW Apple Nike...?

Apple you're looking at £2/300 extra than a crappy phone, Nike trainers you could pick up a pair for say £50 compared to some Tesco specials at £15.

£4000 watch when you could get thousands of watches that look better than that and save yourself £3900.

It's not even a nice looking watch either.

Apple you're looking at £2/300 extra than a crappy phone, Nike trainers you could pick up a pair for say £50 compared to some Tesco specials at £15.

£4000 watch when you could get thousands of watches that look better than that and save yourself £3900.

It's not even a nice looking watch either.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder........

I got a Tag Heuer watch for £90 on E bay. Used but genuine. I love it.

Wouldn't pay the full asking price for a new Rolex, or any other make.

I saw the same model of TH watch a few days later on Ebay @£500.

Anything is only worth what you're happy to pay for it.

If you got a genuine Tag Heuer for £90 that is like winning in lottery. Even if it is quartz. Hang on to it.

Please explain how that is worth £4000, see loads like that in the Argos book for £20 

Rolex is very well branded. It also have very high quality in house caliber movement. Rate results are excellent. PVD coating is great. Bracelet and clasp are very good. And it keeps it value very well.

And although buying a Rolex would be a good move I don't like them either.

Rolex is very well branded. It also have very high quality in house caliber movement. Rate results are excellent. PVD coating is great. Bracelet and clasp are very good. And it keeps it value very well.

And although buying a Rolex would be a good move I don't like them either.

That sounds lovely but why £4000?

Will it give me a different time to my phone, computer and kitchen clock?

That sounds lovely but why £4000?

Will it give me a different time to my phone, computer and kitchen clock?

The main reason is that people are ready to spend the 4000. At this moment there are 30-40 people in line waiting the standard Rolex Submariner in one of Helsinki watch stores. They can't get these watches here as much that they could sell.