Well well well...

gawa_ram

...look what we have here then!

Hi guys and girls - firstly, I'm Gawa_Ram, some of you may know me from previous forums such as NEP and DET.

I'm 23, from just outside Belfast and am currently studying Business Studies at University of Ulster. Currently on placement at the minute in an energy company in Belfast until September 2009.

I'll admit to being a convert to the Rams - dad supports Manchester United (as does most of the Emerald Isle) and I followed until Rupert Murdoch came with bags of cash wanting to buy them out. Thought to myself "This isn't really football..." and stopped supporting them - had always had a soft spot for the Rams after the 3-2 game at OT and just started following them and have done ever since.

Normally get over to about three games a season but this season I've splashed out - been to six games so far this season and aim for another two home matches and possibly Watford away last game. Only been to two away games - Wolves in the promotion season and United in the Carling Cup this season (although was sitting with the United fans..).

Also (as you've probably guessed) I'm a huge Northern Ireland fan and follow them home and away - despite Nigel Worthlessington's attempts to put us off. Heading to San Marino on Wednesday morning hoping for a rare away win.

Outside of football its the usual guff - going out, having a few bevvies, music/DVDs etc.

Next game for me is Barnsleh on March 21st so keep an eye out for me!

Gawa x

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers PTR - was having a juke for any Derby/Northern Ireland ones but couldn't see any?

Also why's my sig not appearing!? It comes up in the User CP bit to say its uploaded.

Sorry not very computer lit when it comes to stuff like this.

Edit: Never worry, I truly am a moron.

Originally posted by gawa_ram;1714

Cheers PTR - was having a juke for any Derby/Northern Ireland ones but couldn't see any?

Also why's my sig not appearing!? It comes up in the User CP bit to say its uploaded.

Sorry not very computer lit when it comes to stuff like this.

Maybe your signature is too long...have a look in the help section. All is explained in there.

Archived