NFL thread

Perky1106

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, I went to watch the Kansas City chiefs vs houston Texans last month whilst on a work trip. It was unbelievable, not just the game and the atmosphere but the whole tailgating experience beforehand.

If you ever get the chance to see a game stateside then take it with both hands. I'm unlikely to have the money to fund this myself anytime soon so I'm reliant on being lucky enough to be over there with work.

I'm really hoping to get to Chicago next year as I'm a Bears Fan (hence my user name)

Hi guys, I went to watch the Kansas City chiefs vs houston Texans last month whilst on a work trip. It was unbelievable, not just the game and the atmosphere but the whole tailgating experience beforehand.

If you ever get the chance to see a game stateside then take it with both hands. I'm unlikely to have the money to fund this myself anytime soon so I'm reliant on being lucky enough to be over there with work.

I'm really hoping to get to Chicago next year as I'm a Bears Fan (hence my user name)

Rugby internationals at Twickerw are the same, everyone with car boots up and tables out eating and drinking before the game. It's great (or it was in the nineties the last time I went.

Archived