NFL thread

Perky1106

Rams got beat by Panthers. So depressing :(

And Bradford is done for the season... time to join the tanking club...

We played terribly again. Running game is a joke, and the play calling is just as laughable. At least now we have a buy week to get over the embarrassment.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I've followed the 49ers since the 80's although stopped following in the mid 90's when we became crap. Strange but started following again since the Wembley games started. Can't wait for this weekend.

Be surprised if they didn't win by at least 25.

And Bradford is done for the season... time to join the tanking club...

We played terribly again. Running game is a joke, and the play calling is just as laughable. At least now we have a buy week to get over the embarrassment.

Yup. I'm still hoping we get another 3 wins to salvage this season but any outside chance of the wild-cards has well and truly gone now.

Reckon Tebow will end up anywhere? I know it's always spewed about whenever a QB gets injured, but I can't tell how absurd the suggestion is. I mean he's bad, but if he's that bad, why is he still always coming up when people talk about replacements?

Personally I think he's awful and wouldn't wish him on any team.

Do you think anybody would take him? The Eagles are on a 3rd stringer now aren't they?

Reckon Tebow will end up anywhere? I know it's always spewed about whenever a QB gets injured, but I can't tell how absurd the suggestion is. I mean he's bad, but if he's that bad, why is he still always coming up when people talk about replacements?

Personally I think he's awful and wouldn't wish him on any team.

Do you think anybody would take him? The Eagles are on a 3rd stringer now aren't they?

He is god awful, but he does some how get results. The usual carousel is under way with so many QB injuries currently. Garrard has been activated, Brady Quinn cut, Matt Flynn somehow landing elsewhere....

He is god awful, but he does some how get results. The usual carousel is under way with so many QB injuries currently. Garrard has been activated, Brady Quinn cut, Matt Flynn somehow landing elsewhere....

The league has been so mental so far that I feel someone will panic and sign Tebow, in a similar fashion to why the Vikings signed Josh Freeman who I personally reckon is no better that either Cassel or Ponder. It might take a bad run of games for a team to do something similar. Exciting/terrifying times to be an NFL fan.

The league has been so mental so far that I feel someone will panic and sign Tebow, in a similar fashion to why the Vikings signed Josh Freeman who I personally reckon is no better that either Cassel or Ponder. It might take a bad run of games for a team to do something similar. Exciting/terrifying times to be an NFL fan.

I like Freeman. Whenever I did fantasy football, I always picked him along with Roethlisberger and he used to earn crazy points as an occasional starter.

I like Freeman. Whenever I did fantasy football, I always picked him along with Roethlisberger and he used to earn crazy points as an occasional starter.

Freeman just seems to have lost all confidence. He has ability but did need to move from Tampa. Massive question mark if he can get that confidence back and also ever achieve the consistency which deserted him even during his best times at Tampa.

Archived