September Games

networker1884

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give it 5 years and maybe it could be us.

Seeing what Swansea have achieved gives me hope that I might still see Derby in Europe in the future. I bet there are Swansea fans who if you told them 5 years ago they'd be beating Valencia 3-0 away would've pissed themselves laughing

Yeah, took them a long time and a lot of patience. Started under Martinez didnt it?

They were pretty blunt too. Lots of nice football but little penetration. They were pretty solid at the back though. Always low scoring games. Missed out on Play Offs when perhaps the option to stick a big lurch on top of a dumb pub CB might have got them up a bit earlier? They stuck with their way.

I just don't see that kind of patience very often.

'The only stats that matter' motto comes out.

I'm patient when it comes to controlled football. I expect quick results from ugly hoofball though. Most people seem to hate the ***** 'pretty passing'

Wonder what Swans fans were saying? They must have had times when they played lovely football with no penetration and the fans got pissed off?

Their story has been great.

Millwall take the lead away to Charlon, looking slightly the better side. I tell you waht though, the football we play is head and shoulders above most of what I've seen so far.

I'd be willing to wage a fair amount that Pritchard won't come back out for the second hlaf, he's had a stinker, given it away every time he's had the ball.

Archived