Coutts or Eustace in midfield to replace Hendrick?

Mafiabob

Coutts or Eustace in midfield to replace Hendrick?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not for me he hasn't. I would back Keogh over Buxton in the games I've seen or heard.

Not really much point in debating if you are basing an opinion on what you've heard. I can't think of a single game where Keogh has been better than Buxton. Think they were both awful yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't think Coutts was any worse than Hughes or Bryson against Burnley. However, i would expect Eustace to start against Millwall, Coutts might too given Ward's played twice already this week.

I think Jacobs at the tip of the diamond might be worth a go but i'd expect to see Eustace, Coutts, Bryson and Hughes midfield 4 on sat

I still go with eutice as he can other some protection to will huges. As john euctise has the know which can only rub of will huges. But i think he adds that bit of steel.

the same John Eustace who showed no protection, steel or know how when he was here 4 years ago when younger and fitter?

Paul Coutts is much stronger and fitter than Eustace, personally wouldn't mind seeing 

Smith------Keogh-------Bux--------Forsyth
----------Coutts---------

-----------------------------Hughes
-----Bryson
-----------------------------------Ward
------Russell

------------------------Martin

like previously - I like Eustace but in no-way an improvement on Coutts, nor is he stronger - and not fitter. 

I'm in a minority perhaps but I like Eustace. 

You can't compare him to the player who was here on loan for a few games, looked totally out of place (as a lot of loanees do) and wasn't fit. It's an easy stick to beat him with but in my opinion a pathetic one too given the lapse in time, the fact he was only here a short while and the fact he has played so many games since.

Since then he's captained Watford, gained however many more games and is a much better player. When he has played against us in the last few years he's looked a decent player.

He plays a totally different game to Coutts, who is all about picking up the ball and driving from centre midfield (if and when he ever plays there) so to compare them like for like is hard.

Can't we get someone who isn't close to a bus pass in the middle? A old head hasn't helped "that" much really as it?

Burley, Lee, Taylor, Malcom, Savage, (Lee) Johnson, Bryan Hughes...

Made no difference to the side personally, Taylor perhaps, the rest? ********.

Archived