Coutts or Eustace in midfield to replace Hendrick?

Mafiabob

Coutts or Eustace in midfield to replace Hendrick?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You should replace like for like if the team is playing well.Imo Dales should of made his debut as he very similar to hendrick but out of the two above Coutts was the right decision you cant criticise the manager for the players not playing how they should.

Sorry, but that is utter sh1te.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rubbish Clough has to take some blame

For what...Playing 4-4-2 the same formation we played last season, for picking Coutts over Eustace?

Blame tactics and team selections all you like but theses are footballers, most have played for several clubs all playing different tactics, they should be able to adapt and do their jobs or GTFO.

What if Russell had buried that penalty, what happens next? Do we blame Nigel for that?

I don't see what a manager can do when the whole team fail to turn up, you think Eustace would come on and change the game? This is John Eustace we're talking about not Messi.

what's your point Daveo we were crap today and this is Cloughs team.

Was also most of the same players that beat Yeovil 3-0 but I didn't hear you moaning about him that weekend.

Yes he's made mistakes, not strengthened in areas we would like but we had 11 professional footballers on the pitch today that should be performing better than that.

On todays showing I would say we need 2 centre backs.

Keoghs positional play is rubbish. Just watch and see how many times he gets dragged out of position going for challenges he has no chance of winning. His passing is poor too, does anyone know why he whacks every pass? He just looks so awkward on the ball.

After a good start Buxton seems to have decided he is a world beater and now wants to try 40 and 50 yard passes, wish he would stick to winning challenges and giving the ball to his nearest team mate.

I'm saying we missed Hendrick and the team selection by Clough was wrong. Bryson and Hughes the middle 2 is wrong and too weak. Defence is poor but I know this but clearly Clough doesn't. The players need direction from the leader and just blaming Freeman is ridiculous in his post match interview

So what was the winning formula today then?

Eustace in for Coutts, 4-3-1-2 and the 3pts would be ours?

Buxton suddenly wouldn't get out muscled, Russell would bag his penalty?

Would made more sence to play Jacobs in a 4-4-2?

or at least bring him on when to provide that bit of extra attacking threat....and blame him for the 3rd goal....

So what was the winning formula today then?

Eustace in for Coutts, 4-3-1-2 and the 3pts would be ours?

Buxton suddenly wouldn't get out muscled, Russell would bag his penalty?

recognise a weakness prior to a season and take steps to remedy it; you dont lose games if you keep a clean sheet

There is no winning formula with the players we have week in week out. I've never said we are a top 6 side that is delusional

So what did you want Nigel to do then? You blame team selection today but you say there is no winning formula. Lose lose situation then until we but more players. Is the money there or is Nigel just reluctant to spend it?

I want Cloughie to buy a new CB and to get a loan in to replace Jeff if he ain't going to trust Eustace.

I want a CB in as well but that's nothing to do with today's result. As an overall look on the season yes Nigel not bringing one in will cost us but we still had 11 players on the pitch today that should be performing better than this. We can't just say oh well never mind, not your fault you're not good enough, the players were poor today and nobody knows if Eustace on the pitch would have made a difference, who knows he may have been ***** all week in training.

If we don't need a centre back, why did we make a big deal about trying to sign Baptiste in the summer?

Wonder if there's any regret about spending a little bit more on Vaughan, rather than try and keep costs to the absolute minimum? (Hindsight is a wonderful thing, though)

Archived