Coutts or Eustace in midfield to replace Hendrick?

Mafiabob

Coutts or Eustace in midfield to replace Hendrick?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And he's pretty decent player.

Not demanding Bailey gets a game and if he did we'd win the league but...

Why is he not good enough to be involved at all? (Genuine question)

I don't really remember him looking any worse than Bryson and Hendrick have at times. Hendrick for half of last season was very ordinary.

Quite like Bailey. I think he's good enough to be involved.

Eustace for me.

I think we might need someone sitting in front of Keogh and Bucko.

Vokes and Ings both look to pressure the centre halves and I think Keogh might get caught out once or twice trying to over play.

We've got enough going forward, Eustace will give us a bit of security on the edge of our box.

And he's pretty decent player.

Not demanding Bailey gets a game and if he did we'd win the league but...

Why is he not good enough to be involved at all? (Genuine question)

I don't really remember him looking any worse than Bryson and Hendrick have at times. Hendrick for half of last season was very ordinary.

Quite like Bailey. I think he's good enough to be involved.

Because for about 8 or 9 games before he went out of the side he was absolutely shocking and Hendrick was coming through at the same time.

Most Derby fans overlooked his crap performances though as he was excellent at first and most fans were desperate for him to do well, plus we had plenty of scapegoats at that time to take all the blame i.e Savage, Leacock and then Theo and Tyson.

I can't understand why so many Derby fans still rate Bailey highly.

It's nice to be arguing back-up players based on the positives for once :)

I agree, it's fantastic knowing that if a player gets injured we have so many options who could replace him, and still put in a good shift, and play good football, each with their own qualities!

It feels good being able to go into a game not having to worry about a serious weak link in the team.

Right now, I think it's a pretty good time to be a Derby fan.

Up the Rams - Derby, and proud of it!

For me Coutts still has a lot to prove, not his biggest fan because he doesn;t seem to get too many crosses in when wherethey are needed in the danger area, for me it is his make or break season at Derby. However Coutts would get my vote on an attacking front over Eustace, but then he would be more favourable when seeing out the game, why not both. Coutts for the first 70 minutes and the Eustace to see out the game?

If we play with the same attitude as the Brentford game, we'll get a good result!

off the back of the most positive and attacking game we've played in about 15 years, thinking we've turned a corner where we play to our strengths instead of worry about our weaknesses, I fecking despair at some people here.

Coutts was a proper engine room the other night and never stopped moving. Eustace was a statue and managed to trip himself up twice in possession.

To remove a positive player is backwards step!

Coutts every day of the week, regardless of opposition.

Because for about 8 or 9 games before he went out of the side he was absolutely shocking and Hendrick was coming through at the same time.

Most Derby fans overlooked his crap performances though as he was excellent at first and most fans were desperate for him to do well, plus we had plenty of scapegoats at that time to take all the blame i.e Savage, Leacock and then Theo and Tyson.

I can't understand why so many Derby fans still rate Bailey highly.

Honestly I can't remember him being that poor. My memory is garbage

Archived