Bromance

David

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My stock answer to anything like this was always Steve Irwin!

But now I'm thinking I'd wanna hang around with someone still alive, but still very interesting.

I think I'd probably have a bromance with Daniel Craig. I remember him in Our Friends in the North, then another programme about teachers. Layer Cake is one of my all-time favourite films and he's also James Bond.

I don’t know his real name, I don’t know if he is ugly and I don’t know if he keeps himself in shape but well...I’ve been thinking about it for a while now but after reading his posts in “Too much information for me” thread, I just found myself falling head over heals for Alpha, yeah we have had some playful banter in the past but I just feel we have a connection now, I want to be him, I want to be on him, I want to be with him.

Anyways I found myself agreeing with all you said, call me……….

I don’t know his real name, I don’t know if he is ugly and I don’t know if he keeps himself in shape but well...I’ve been thinking about it for a while now but after reading his posts in “Too much information for me” thread, I just found myself falling head over heals for Alpha, yeah we have had some playful banter in the past but I just feel we have a connection now, I want to be him, I want to be on him, I want to be with him.

Anyways I found myself agreeing with all you said, call me……….

Result!!!!

I'm the 'guy' though right?

daveogoogle him.

It doesn't make you gay. Everyone is allowed a man crush. Only one though.

Only one though mostyn.

mancrush? I thought a bromance was when you just spend a lot of time with another man, BROther & roMANCE, nothing sinister.

If I did have a man-crush, I think his name is Ryan something and he was in Gangster Squad. I'd like to look like him, which I think would mean he's my man crush.

Bromance is where you do everything with that guy, you can't separate the two of you but there's no sexual stuff going off.

Man crush is something entirely different, whilst you wouldn't have sex with them you like the look of them, you almost want to be them.

I would have a man crush on say Bruce Willis, Jason Statham and Matt Damon in Bourne but as a bromance I don't think they are for me.

Bromance is where you do everything with that guy, you can't separate the two of you but there's no sexual stuff going off.

Man crush is something entirely different, whilst you wouldn't have sex with them you like the look of them, you almost want to be them.

I would have a man crush on say Bruce Willis, Jason Statham and Matt Damon in Bourne but as a bromance I don't think they are for me.

Oh right, sorry Alpha I have got all completly mixed up I just want sex.

Archived