Chris Martin review

Mostyn6

So you don't form any original opinions of your own? Just trust in Nigel? If he says someone's good so be it, same if he says someone's bad?

I hope this was sarcastic or might be the most depressing comment I've ever read.

So you don't form any original opinions of your own? Just trust in Nigel? If he says someone's good so be it, same if he says someone's bad?

I hope this was sarcastic or might be the most depressing comment I've ever read.

Just wow...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twas a tongue in cheek comment but thinking about it, over the 4 and a 1/2 seasons, then yes, i do think his judgement is fundamentally sound.

Even the players who didn't work out for one thing or another weren't poor players as such - i'm thinking Cywka, Maguire, Bailey here.....so yes, I actually do think his judgement is reasonable.

I'm not sure how you can equate that with not having original opinions of players myself.

If that's the most depressing thing you've ever read then you're not spending enough time on the internet!

Archived