Chris Martin review

Mostyn6

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I for one will hold my hand up and say that when he was on loan, I never rated him. When he was signed permanently I thought it was an ok signing but didn't have any high hopes. His attitude from Pre-season to the opening 4 weeks of the season he has been first rate. His goalscoring return is better than expected as I believed Russell would be on the number Martin is on and vice versa. I hope he continues in the same vein.

Just started typing and then read this. Sums up exactly what I think so I'm being lazy

Chris Martin looks better in White than Yellow, didn't need a rocket scientist to see he was a player, Nigel would have said I'm gonna fix you. Sammon wasn't too pleased mind you when Nigel told him, "in my place" he whimpered. It's nice to have Sammon as back up tho for a rainy day.

Can't say I'm missing Theo, yeah he had the speed of sound but I'm happy with these two.

Chris Martin looks better in White than Yellow, didn't need a rocket scientist to see he was a player, Nigel would have said I'm gonna fix you. Sammon wasn't too pleased mind you when Nigel told him, "in my place" he whimpered. It's nice to have Sammon as back up tho for a rainy day.

Can't say I'm missing Theo, yeah he had the speed of sound but I'm happy with these two.

god.. put a smile on your face!

Boycie! Stop hacking Daveo's account! He's not going to be happy!

No doubts here but then I'm lucky. I trust Nige's judgement. :ph34r:

So you don't form any original opinions of your own? Just trust in Nigel? If he says someone's good so be it, same if he says someone's bad?

I hope this was sarcastic or might be the most depressing comment I've ever read.

Archived