My left ear

David

I get sinusitis a lot - it seems that my sinuses react to atmospheric pressure and my head fills up with gunk regularly. I can tell when weather is changing from good to bad it's that responsive

Nose, ears all get gunked up and headaches too.

I've also got Otis Extremus(I think that's what the doctor called it) basically eczema in my ear canal. It's horrible and doctors can't give me anything for it. Every day dead skin falls out my ear.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? We may aswell self diagnose on here then  :lol:

"This week, Utch pays a visit to the dcfcfans clinic, he's been suffering from pins and needles in his right hand since Leeds's visit to the BBG"

It's not really self diagnosing, I'm just looking for people that have experienced the same. I start to worry if nobody has because that could mean it could be fatal and that's why nobody is speaking up.

Thing is with doctors they don't want to fix you completely as they will be out of business, same with these pharmaceutical companies. All they want is to fix you for a short time so you experience the benefits of the tablets and keep coming back for more. A load of ****** really.

Apple, telling me they can't make a phone with a battery that lasts a week, 300 mega pixel camera and enough ram to power 10 desktop computers, of course they can but they just drip feed us slight upgrades to keep sucking money out of us each year.

I get sinusitis a lot - it seems that my sinuses react to atmospheric pressure and my head fills up with gunk regularly. I can tell when weather is changing from good to bad it's that responsiveNose, ears all get gunked up and headaches too.I've also got Otis Extremus(I think that's what the doctor called it) basically eczema in my ear canal. It's horrible and doctors can't give me anything for it. Every day dead skin falls out my ear.

Yes!!!

I'm the same with the weather, people think I'm crazy when I tell them, puts me in a right mood that's why I prefer the winter as well as the colder temperatures.

This thing with Daveo does sound serious. Can we have a wake for him in early October while I'm there ?

If it was that serious I wouldn't be here today, had it a couple years every summer. If I was in agony, real hardcore pain I would go, you see people running to the doctors with a runny nose, I'm just not like that. It's not that I'm scared of what they will say, just hate wasting mine and their time. By coming on here chances are I could find one person that suffers from it as well, if not I've had a bit of entertainment, added to my post count and by time the thread has died my ear will be better.

If it was that serious I wouldn't be here today, had it a couple years every summer. If I was in agony, real hardcore pain I would go, you see people running to the doctors with a runny nose, I'm just not like that. It's not that I'm scared of what they will say, just hate wasting mine and their time. By coming on here chances are I could find one person that suffers from it as well, if not I've had a bit of entertainment, added to my post count and by time the thread has died my ear will be better.

And breeeeaaatthe. :D

Well i've read some conspiracy theories on exactly that... which involved whistleblowers saying that there are cures and vaccinations for most things including sausageingcancer... I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Do I go into my charity and research rant....nah, you can probably guess what I'm going to say.

I hope I'm just being a dick thinking this.

My uneducated opinion...

In the warmer and/or more humid conditions in summer the normal ear bacteria can flair up and cause an infection. With it always being the left one, I reckon you've got some sort of cyst in there which is a where the infection kicks off every time. If you visit the quack I reckon you'll get a course of anti-biotic ear-drops to deal with the infection, but you may need an op to shift the cyst - which they almost certainly won't want to give you. 

Or I could be talking out me erse.

I've got a couple bottles of sudafed after reading about it, it's the decongestant I think it is, not designed for this but does work apparently. Tried it and made me go light headed, I'll give it another go and man up

Yup, not great for me, I'll end up having a heart attack :lol:

I've got a load of nasal sniff things, vic and olbas oil, doesn't really do anything but clears me nose for a few seconds. I've also got this cup thing with a nose mask, you put hot water in and vapour rub, again works for a short while but I'd be on it all day so seems kinda pointless.

Sucking helps, boiled sweets that is.

Some days it's fine, it's there but you can get on with things but I've had days where it's been that bad I can't stand up for long as it sends you all wobbly, even going upstairs can be a challenge on those days. Have to make as few toilet trips as possible so you don't fall down the stairs.

This is why I have no sympathy for hayfever suffers, it's like comparing a cold to flu. Oh my eyes are a bit itchy, my nose is runny, bore off you wimps, get a man size problem like sinuses then come at me.

Taint funny when I'm walking down the street with Dav and he's fishing dead skin out his ears with his car keys ffs. Embarrassin.

I pretend not to know him.

Archived