My left ear

David

the heat draws air up the hollow candle.

Gently venting your lug ole.

Sounds good when its just the normal pressure thing but wouldn't be good for this, I've got stuff wanting to get out. How do you get it through a plate tho, that's some Paul Daniels **** right there

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds good when its just the normal pressure thing but wouldn't be good for this, I've got stuff wanting to get out. How do you get it through a plate tho, that's some Paul Daniels **** right there

some people really don't need to act thick.

Erm, that's just weird and I doubt many want to see it :lol:

Just imagine cotton buds with red tips, first few are full of blood, the rest start to fade out. I use blog roll on the pinky as well otherwise I'd run out of buds and you can wipe it out properly.

Weirdos... I thinks it's another trip to the Dr's.

Weirdos... I thinks it's another trip to the Dr's.

You realise doctors just sit there on Wikipedia typing away, when you next walk into a doctors look for the Ethernet cable and pull it out and watch him fumble around

I know for a fact that you are not supposed to put anything in your ear by yourself. Sounds like it has something to do with allergies. Go to the doctor, that should be tested.

What do you do with ear phones then, wrap the cables round your lugs and whack the volume up?

They only say don't put anything in as some people are idiots and go to far. It's the same with anal, you see people sticking toy cars and all sorts up there that's why they say don't put owt up there.

Common sense is all that's needed.

What do you do with ear phones then, wrap the cables round your lugs and whack the volume up?

They only say don't put anything in as some people are idiots and go to far. It's the same with anal, you see people sticking toy cars and all sorts up there that's why they say don't put owt up there.

Common sense is all that's needed.

Sorry Poomaster. I meant the earcanal. Is it a word ? Never had an earphone, never will. Still I say let the doctors solve the problem. They might be better at his than Mo, Boycie and me. If only ever so slightly.

You realise doctors just sit there on Wikipedia typing away, when you next walk into a doctors look for the Ethernet cable and pull it out and watch him fumble around

Really? We may aswell self diagnose on here then  :lol:

"This week, Utch pays a visit to the dcfcfans clinic, he's been suffering from pins and needles in his right hand since Leeds's visit to the BBG"

Archived