Yeovil Town v Derby County

Alph

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Argh, now it's sold out. Not that I was going anyway, really wanted to (it's my first weekend off for over a month) but I made plans for the evening. If I could move Huish Park a couple of hundred miles closer to my house using a giant crane (and of course put it back afterwards) I would, but alas. Should be great for all of you going, and lovely weather hopefully too!

Think we'll win 2-1. Hughes and Martin for us, Madden for them.

Ay Up Mostyn

Yeah i'm doing the axis of evil at the moment ja606; DCFC Fans and Derby County Mad, in the endless search for football nerds and debate.

Only thing is writing these, takes up most of my forum surfing time.  Is there less Mostyn bashing on this site then?

Will try and contribute more tho when work settles down.

Ay Up Mostyn

Yeah i'm doing the axis of evil at the moment ja606; DCFC Fans and Derby County Mad, in the endless search for football nerds and debate.

Only thing is writing these, takes up most of my forum surfing time.  Is there less Mostyn bashing on this site then?

Will try and contribute more tho when work settles down.

What do you think? :lol:

Well, the bashing has effectively stopped now they're used to me, but the disagreements are ongoing. :ph34r:

:lol:   Good to hear.

Any idea Mostyn (or admins) why my article keeps ending up in the score prediction thread?

Apologies if i'm posting it in the wrong place but a little post I could all my own would be nice. :(

Nine posts and he thinks he owns the forums.

No wonder he gets on so well with Mostyn  :D

Morning all

Quick look at Yeovil Town for this weekends do or die contest;

:ph34r:

http://2wellies.com/?p=367

Hi, thought i'd see what the Derby angle is on Saturday's game.  That's a very good analysis I must say, good quality homework :) I can't see us going with anything other than 442 as that's Gary Johnson's favourtie formation by far, I think your initial line-up is the most likely.  Our goalkeeping situation is ridiculous, Hennessey is sure to start which means he'll be the 4th keeper we've used in the first 4 league games.  Johnstone is indeed injured, he torn tendons in his fingers in the warm up last week which must have contributed to his tentative attempt to stop the cross from going in.

We've got more than a full set of loanees so we have to leave at least one out of the squad each game, however if any were to leave i'd have no complaints at taking Bailey and/or Tyson on.  We don't have much money though, our playing budget last year for instance was £800k.

I'd obviously love a home win to get us going again but to be honest i'd be happy with a draw to stop the run of losses.  Hopefully we'll at least score a goal, i'm going for 1-1.

Archived